Sunday 14 January 2018

I’ve Been Blessed to Spend Most of My Life in 'Shitholes'

I've been blessed to spend most of my life living and working in "shitholes."

I was born in New York, moved to Kenya when I was three and spent the next 12 years there. My parents are from Trinidad and Tobago – a country that's likely on President Trump's "shithole countries" list – and I reported in Haiti in the four years following the 2010 earthquake. My initial response to

This article originally appeared on www.rollingstone.com: I’ve Been Blessed to Spend Most of My Life in 'Shitholes'



from Rolling Stone Latest Sports and Music and Movies and Politics and Culture News https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/ive-been-blessed-to-spend-most-of-my-life-in-shitholes-w515427

No comments:

Post a Comment