Friday 29 June 2018

Hear A$AP Ferg's Twitter Love Letter on New Song 'Verified'

Over minimal electronics and airy, synth-like ambience, A$AP Ferg daydreams of a crucial career boost via Twitter on his new song "Verified."

"At 7 a.m. I wake up to the green/ I take my phone up out my jean," he rhymes. "Wake up and I'm proud of me/ That blue check on the side of the screen/ That blue check is gon' validate me/ That blue check now they gotta hate me."

The A$AP

This article originally appeared on www.rollingstone.com: Hear A$AP Ferg's Twitter Love Letter on New Song 'Verified'



from Rolling Stone Latest Sports and Music and Movies and Politics and Culture News https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/hear-aap-fergs-twitter-love-letter-on-new-song-verified-w522208

No comments:

Post a Comment