Tuesday 27 December 2016

The Tao of Carrie Fisher: 37 Great Quotes From the Actress and Author

Carrie Fisher wrote her own obituary. "I tell my younger friends that no matter how I go, I want it reported that I drowned in moonlight, strangled by my own bra," she wrote in her 2008 memoir, Wishful Drinking. Yet the world lost the actress, author, screenwriter, stage performer and eternal Star Wars princess in a much more mundane way: Fisher died on Tuesday at the

This article originally appeared on www.rollingstone.com: The Tao of Carrie Fisher: 37 Great Quotes From the Actress and Author



from Rolling Stone Latest Sports and Music and Movies and Politics and Culture News http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/tao-of-carrie-fisher-great-quotes-from-actress-and-author-w457929

No comments:

Post a Comment