from Surrey Mirror Surrey News RSS feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/new-surrey-charges-for-dumping-waste-will-lead-to-enormous-rise-in-fly-tipping-petition-warns/story-29645505-detail/story.html
My name is Howard, or Howie as some of you may know me as. I live in Farnham, Surrey with my wife. I work as an architectural designer, which I really enjoy! I get the chance to design new buildings and develop new ways of using existing buildings. .
Tuesday, 23 August 2016
Fears new Surrey charges for dumping waste will lead to...
The unsightly blight of fly-tipped rubbish on Surrey's roads and verges will increase dramatically when charges for dumping waste at council tips are introduced next week, it is feared.From September 1, residents using the county's community recycling centres will be charged up to £50 per car-load to dump waste including bricks, tiles, soil, and turf. Bags of this co-called "chargeable waste", which must measure no more than 50cm by 77cm, will be charged at £4...
from Surrey Mirror Surrey News RSS feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/new-surrey-charges-for-dumping-waste-will-lead-to-enormous-rise-in-fly-tipping-petition-warns/story-29645505-detail/story.html
from Surrey Mirror Surrey News RSS feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/new-surrey-charges-for-dumping-waste-will-lead-to-enormous-rise-in-fly-tipping-petition-warns/story-29645505-detail/story.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment