from Surrey Mirror Surrey News RSS feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/mystery-surrounds-leatherhead-hazardous-materials-incident/story-30109563-detail/story.html
My name is Howard, or Howie as some of you may know me as. I live in Farnham, Surrey with my wife. I work as an architectural designer, which I really enjoy! I get the chance to design new buildings and develop new ways of using existing buildings. .
Friday, 3 February 2017
'Hazardous materials' were found in Leatherhead but firefighters...
A mysterious incident in which "hazardous materials" were found in Leatherhead is being kept quiet by the authorities with firefighters being told not to give any details to the press or the public.Crews from Leatherhead and Dorking fire stations were called to the incident somewhere in the town last night (Thursday) but have said that they are allowed to reveal no more details. They are not even allowed to say where in Leatherhead they were sent or even what time they went out.READ...
from Surrey Mirror Surrey News RSS feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/mystery-surrounds-leatherhead-hazardous-materials-incident/story-30109563-detail/story.html
from Surrey Mirror Surrey News RSS feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/mystery-surrounds-leatherhead-hazardous-materials-incident/story-30109563-detail/story.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment